The first step in incident response is planning and to identify the tools needed and critical personnel. We can assist with the development of incident response plans and training of personnel and testing of IR Plans via table top or real world exercise.
During an incident we can provide support for investigation, forensics and consulting for developing containment and eradication strategies.
Below is a summary our approach when building an IR Plan
- Provide organization with roadmap for implementing incident response capability
- Describe structure & Organization of the incident response capability
- Provide high level approach how incident response capability fits into the overall organization
- Meets the unique requirements of the organization which relates to mission, size, structure and function
- Defines reportable incidents
- Provides metrics for measuring the incident response capability within the organization and define resources and management support needed to effectively maintain and mature an incident response capability
AUDIT & COMPLIANCE
Enterprise Security Audit services are designed to help clients determine the security posture of their IT platform. enableIT consultants work with clients to review their information security architecture, technical and compliance controls and their overall security program. These assessment provide the review of the following areas:
- Risk Management
- Information Security Policy
- Organizational Security
- Asset Management
- Human Resource Security
- Physical and Environmental
- Communications and Operations Management
- Access Control
- Information Systems Application Development and Maintenance
- Information Security Incident Management
- Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery
Enterprise Security Audit services can be expanded with additional consulting services, to include a review of policies, configuration review, penetration testing, and additional regulatory or compliance requirements testing or risk assessment.
EnableIT conducts audit using the appropriate audit standard, such as HIPAA, FACTA, FedRAMP, PCI, NIST, NYDFS, or SOX. We also conduct general IT Security audits using the SANS Top 20 Consensus Security Controls, which map to all other security standards.
Our compliance audit process consists of the following modules:
- Kickoff meeting to discuss client goals and compliance standard
- Documentation gathering and review
- Technical Assessment to support controls testing
- Remediation and Review
All our audit consultants hold one of the following certifications: Statement on Standards for Attestation Engagements (SSAE) 16 experience, Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certification in Risk Management Assurance (CRMA), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), or Certified Government Auditing Professional (CGAP), Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP), Certified Information Privacy Professional/Government (CIPP/G), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Fellow of Information Privacy (FIP), or HealthCare Information Security and Privacy Practitioner (HCISPP)
ARCHITECTURE & ENGINEERING
We help clients in Real time monitoring of security events based on up-to-date policies and rules.
GRC Systems Implementation
IBM Openpages, RSA Archer, Symantec CCS,Accelus, SAP,B-Wise, MetricStream
SEIM/Threat Intelligence Systems Implementation
Arcsight, McAfee, QRadar, Splunk, LogRhythm etc.
Security Content Lifecycle Management
Creation of Policies, Rules and Logic for above systems
Data Parsing elements
Metrics and Reports Creation
Document reporting configuration
Tool Selection and Implementation
IAM: Oracle, Sun, Tivoli, Dell, Sailpoint, Saviynt
Data Access Governance: Dell, Sailpoint
Endpoint Protection: Containerization and Transparent Data Encryption using Bromium,Vormetric, Bufferzone.
SOX / ECB / FED (23 NYCRR 500)
Recertification (Entitlement Review)
Request Process Enforcement / Validation
Unstructured Data (File Shares / SharePoint)
Service Consolidation / Improvement
Reduce number of request portals
Reduce service ticket response time
Automation of basic administrative functions